Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
If you have a passion for technology, and and empathy for business problems, we’re looking for you. Join a team that is process-light but purpose-heavy!
Work location: Hyderabad / Bangalore
What will you work on?
You’ll build a platform that helps thousands of developers tell data stories! Gramex, our flagship microservices-based platform, builds custom data applications at supersonic speed.
You Will Help Us:
- Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for our platform and products (both opensource and enterprise).
- Own the release process and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency.
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement and scalability.
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery.
- Brainstorm new updates, products, and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security, and customer experience.
Skills and Qualiﬁcations Needed
- 4+ years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Expertise with either AWS or Azure
- Fluent in Bash, Python and Python testing best practices and drive towards automating repetitive tasks
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Experience with implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Understanding of monitoring and telemetry tools
- Familiar with software security best practices
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Awesome, if You Have These:
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures
- Open-source Monitoring experience
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes