Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
About the Role
We are looking for an Inside Sales Rep for establishing relationships with prospects in North America and APAC. Ideally, you should have 2 to 3 years of inside sales or customer success experience working with product/SaaS companies, and be able to communicate our offerings clearly to drive top-line revenue. You are required to have excellent English speaking skills.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Work location: Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Responsibilities of a Inside Sales Rep:
- Generate qualified leads through cold calling, email, and social networking in your assigned regions.
- Identifying sales opportunities through primary, secondary research including building up and maintaining the prospects database
- Identify key decision-makers within target organizations.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with prospective clients.
- Schedule 1:1 meeting with prospects
- Maintain inside sales activity records in CRM.
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets and log all prospecting activity in CRM.
- Position the value of Gramener service and product offerings to prospects and partners.
As a Inside Sales Rep, You Must Have:
- Candidate must have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Be hungry and have the desire to drive top-line revenue
- Must be aggressive and dynamic with the right attitude
- Must be confident and should have a pleasing personality
- Write enticing emails clearly articulating the value of Gramener offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, Engineering is a plus
Gramener is a design-led data science company that helps solve complex business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low-code analytics platform. We help enterprises large and small with data insights and storytelling by leveraging Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Automated Analysis, and Visual Intelligence using modern charts and narratives. Our services & technology has been recognized by Gartner and has won several awards.