Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Lead Data Consultant
Lead Data consultants work in consulting and advisory roles with clients to understand business problems, extract relevant insights using EDA /Analytics from data and deliver them as solutions. At Gramener, all solutions are powered by Gramex, a Python-based in-house data and web platform and are at the intersection of data science, Visual Analytics & Consulting.
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Work location: Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Responsibilities of a Lead Data Consultant:
A typical day for a consultant starts with client interviews for in-depth requirements and understanding the problem at hand. Data Analysis & insight extraction follows. Afternoons are spent interacting with Design and Analytics teams to brainstorm & craft data solutions. Dotted across rest of the day would be activities like Tracking progress of ongoing projects, team meetings, Client communication for sign offs and updates, documentation etc.
As a Lead Data Consultant You Must Have
- Ability to quickly understand the domain & distill wide amount of information into relevant knowledge.
- Understanding of requirement frameworks and ability conduct client interviews and workshop to better understand needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Create solutions which satisfy customer needs and enable impactful delivery of insights
- Ability to guide clients & recommend the right solution after weighing alternative solutions & best practices in domain & industry.
- Circumstantially, educate & work with clients on possible alternatives in analytical techniques to be used, best practices in usability & design etc.
- Support business development initiatives with guidance from other SBU execs.
- Take an active role in developing strategic practice offerings, campaigns and initiatives
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful & concise way.
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients and well-rounded interpersonal skills.
- Manage relationships with clients to ensure objectives are met and initiate new opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and get things done
- Advanced understanding of excel or any tool which allows for data exploration and insight generation.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail & use critical thinking skills to inform decision making.
Ownership & Accountability
- Experience of having handled projects end to end. Own project deliverables & outcomes.
- Thrive in circumstances where you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond to deliver results.
- Process & document hygiene is a given.