Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate. In North America we assist clients across Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Cold Storage business, and Non-profit philanthropies to name a few.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking out for a Techincal Lead to be part of Gramener.
- Developing base scaffolding framework, models, algorithms, and point solutions and integrating them with the Gramex Platform or with similar Python platforms.
- Designing the Data Pipeline and Data Flow architecture.
- Implementing Custom Delivery Framework and coordinating to build Conceptual Minimum Viable Product (MVP) solutions proposed to clients in pre-sales.
- Creating deployment architecture and deploying Gramex on client ecosystems.
Work Location: Princeton New Jersey, USA
Qualification and Experience needed:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT, Technology or related field.
- 1 years of experience in job offered or in related occupations of Data Specialist, Associate/Senior Data Scientist, or related.
- Experience must include developing internal tools for data analysis and visualizations and formulating, solutioning, and managing data-driven projects.
- Travel to end-client sites may be required.
Please email resumes Careers@Gramener.com