Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Lead Data Consultant - Advisory (India)
Where: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights? Would you like a C-suite focused business advisory experience in the field of data & analytics? Do you want to be a part of change that is transforming the business environments today?
If yes, join us.
In this job, you will:
- Lead client engagements (training and workshops) for creating a data strategy, data & analytics roadmap, or quantifying ROI from data
- Play the role of data coach to business and data executives.
- Build and develop Gramener’s advisory frameworks/toolkits that span the data-to-decisions value chain.
- Undertake comprehensive market research and create domain-focused collaterals
- Participate in thought leadership activities by contributing to articles, public talks, corporate trainings and other related activities.
- Support the marketing and sales teams with content for inbound marketing and by participating in strategic sales conversations
- Mentor data consultants
To join us, you should have:
- B.Tech/BE + MBA from a premier institute
- Background in business strategy and consulting with good experience and flair in interacting with C-level executives.
- 4-6 years of business strategy and consulting experience with 2+ years of experience in leading / managing client accounts
- Good understanding of the data & analytics industry with a conceptual overview of the relevance of analytics and data storytelling in solving business problems
- Have excellent relationship building, stakeholder management and client management skills
- Good exposure to requirements gathering and business analysis
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field
- Background in management disciplines.
We solve the most challenging business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low code analytics platform. We consult and deliver solutions to transform organizations through data-driven decision making.
We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It'll increase NPS by 18% with incremental revenue of >$50M”. We advised a US-based cold storage player to optimize warehouse turnaround times by 16%. We predicted mosquito release points for a foundation to cut down process times from 3 weeks to 2 hours in a mission to protect 100M lives from malaria in 5 years. We told a national poultry firm to “use coir as litter material. It reduces mortality. It'll save you $1.7m”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We are looking out for people who are passionate about data, are interested in solving complex business problems and can delight our clients by delivering value.
We offer you
- First-hand experience with C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics.
- An opportunity to make deep industry connects with data science experts, client teams, domain champions and be part of the change that is transforming the business environment today
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you'll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be
- Data Advisory led business value delivered to the client
- Account Revenue Growth
- Timely delivery and quality of delivery
- Customer Satisfaction on engagements
- Advisory practice growth through contribution to thought leaderships etc.