Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Lead Data Consultant - Supply Chain & Logistics
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru (Preferred), Mumbai, Pune & Chennai
About The Post
If you are prepared to embrace challenges and don't hesitate to pick up data and dive right into it, we have an exciting opportunity for you. With us you can play with a lot of data, pay attention to details and strive to be a data champion in Supply Chain & Logistics through continuous learning and improvement.
Whom You'll Work With
You will work closely with client teams, SBU Head and Team members (Data Science, Product Management, and Product Design team) pertaining to Supply Chain & Logistics vertical.
What You'll Do
You will create value by anticipating and meeting the needs of internal and external customers and delivering high-quality results and be accountable for outcomes.
Your responsibilities will span across:
- Partner closely with various practice teams (Delivery, Data-Science, Visualizations, etc) and contribute to an identified analytics project
- Gather client requirements and convert them into data requirements
- Provide analysis, analytical modelling, and/or visualization of data sets using relevant data tools
- Apply strategic thinking to create useful features/options for addressing identified issues
- Identify possible trends and patterns in the data, and communicate relevant findings
- Perform market research for analytics trends and latest data driven solutions
To join us, you should have:
- B.Tech/BE or MBA or MSc (Computer Science/Statistics) from a premier institute
- 5-6 years of data consultant or business analyst experience preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics domain
- Good understanding of the data & analytics industry with a conceptual overview of the relevance of analytics and data storytelling in solving business problems
- Good command over macros, sql, Tableau or related reporting tools
- Have excellent relationship building, stakeholder management and client management skills
- Good exposure to requirements gathering and business analysis
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field
- Background in management or supply chain or logistics discipline is a plus
We solve the most challenging business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low code analytics platform. We consult and deliver solutions to transform organizations through data-driven decision making.
We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It'll increase NPS by 18% with incremental revenue of >$50M”. We advised a US-based cold storage player to optimize warehouse turnaround times by 16%. We predicted mosquito release points for a foundation to cut down process times from 3 weeks to 2 hours in a mission to protect 100M lives from malaria in 5 years. We told a national poultry firm to “use coir as litter material. It reduces mortality. It'll save you $1.7m”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We are looking out for people who are passionate about data, are interested in solving complex business problems and can delight our clients by delivering value.
We offer you
First-hand experience with C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics. - An opportunity to make deep industry connects with data science experts, client teams, domain champions and be part of the change that is transforming the business environment today - A chance to try things, take risks. - Meaningful problems you'll be proud of solving. - People you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be:
- Business value delivered to the client
- Timely delivery and quality of delivery
- Customer Satisfaction on engagements
- Contribution to thought leaderships