Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Power BI Architect
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights?
Would you like a C-suite focused business advisory experience in the field of data & analytics?
Do you want to be a part of a change that is sweeping the business environments of today?
If yes, here’s your opportunity to be one of us!
In this job, you will:
- architect, design and develop end-to-end business intelligence solutions based on Microsoft Power BI platform.
- work with clients to define user requirements for web systems, dashboards, and reports. You will analyze user requirements and based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
- design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using Stored Procedures and Microsoft SSIS.
- define BI framework model, semantic layers and Metadata repositories to support reporting and administration.
- develop and manage BI end-user presentation layer training and documentation.
To join us, you should have:
- 7+ years in Business Intelligence Architecture, Data Warehouse and Data Modeling.
- 5+ Years in Microsoft BI Stack – Azure SQL, ADF, Azure Synapse.
- 3-5 Years in Excel and Power BI (including PowerPivot, Power Query, and Powerview).
- grasp of business strategy with an ability to relate to challenges faced by businesses.
- proficiency in Azure Data Warehouse & Azure Document DB.
- strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- strong knowledge that demonstrates understanding of database technical functionality such as performance, security, and reliability.
- strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and staff.
- the ability to contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- a good understanding of design, architecture and development with a conceptual overview in solving business problems.
- the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role where delivering solid work products to exceed high expectations is a measure of success.
- excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills with a track record of meeting deadlines.
- the ability to be creative and analytical in a problem-solving environment.
- the ability to adapt to new environments, people, technologies, and processes.
- the ability to manage ambiguity and solve undefined problems.
Gramener is a design-led data science company. We build custom Data & AI solutions that help solve complex business problems with actionable insights and compelling data stories. We partner with enterprise data and digital transformation teams to improve the data-driven decision-making culture across the organization. Our open standard low-code platform, Gramex, rapidly builds engaging Data & AI solutions across multiple business verticals and use cases. Our solutions and technology have been recognized by analysts such as Gartner and Forrester and have won several awards.
We offer you:
- a first-hand experience with C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics.
- an opportunity to make deep industry connections with data science experts, client teams, and domain champions and be part of the change transforming the business environment today.
- a chance to try new things & take risks.
- meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- people you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be
- Timely delivery and quality of delivery
- Customer satisfaction on engagements
- Advisory practice support (including support on advisory and consulting collaterals)