Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights?
Would you like a C-suite focused business advisory experience in the field of data & analytics?
Do you want to be a part of a change that is sweeping the business environments of today?
If yes, here’s your opportunity to be one of us!
In this job, you will:
- have excellent relationship building and organizational skills.
- enjoy working in a fast-changing field.
- help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- handle common database procedures like migration, replication, backup, tuning etc.
To join us, you should have:
- 6-8 years of work experience
- the ability to be self-driven, and can quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
- a strong understanding of various types of schemas.
- a strong experience in handling large data using relational databases like MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- experience working with both on-prem and cloud database servers.
- a good, hands-on Python experience.
- NoSQL experience (good to have).
- knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases.
- the skills for optimizing large, complicated SQL statements and DB.
- a strong proficiency with SQL and its variations among popular databases.
- the ability to learn quickly and improve.
- the interest to work with a team and be a solo cruiser when needed.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Gramener is a design-led data science company. We build custom Data & AI solutions that help solve complex business problems with actionable insights and compelling data stories. We partner with enterprise data and digital transformation teams to improve the data-driven decision-making culture across the organization. Our open standard low-code platform, Gramex, rapidly builds engaging Data & AI solutions across multiple business verticals and use cases. Our solutions and technology have been recognized by analysts such as Gartner and Forrester and have won several awards.
We offer you:
- a first-hand experience with C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics.
- an opportunity to make deep industry connections with data science experts, client teams, and domain champions and be part of the change transforming the business environment today.
- a chance to try new things & take risks.
- meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- people you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be
- Timely delivery and quality of delivery
- Customer satisfaction on engagements
- Advisory practice support (including support on advisory and consulting collaterals)