Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Power BI Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights?
Would you like a C-suite focused business advisory experience in the field of data & analytics?
Do you want to be a part of a change that is sweeping the business environments of today?
If yes, here’s your opportunity to be one of us!
In this job, you will:
- have excellent relationship building and organizational skills.
- enjoy working in a fast-changing field.
- be able to demonstrate the solution/product capabilities to clients.
- experience developing internal tools for data analysis and visualizations, and formulating, solutioning, and managing data-driven projects.
- experience working with Azure.
To join us, you should have:
- 4-8 years of strong BI experience and skills to rapidly use existing data sets to build Power BI Dashboards and analysis tools.
- the expertise of a super user of Power BI.
- strong MS Excel, RDMS & SQL skills.
- strong data modelling skills - ER relationships, data warehousing, advanced concepts like DB optimization etc.
- expertise in Azure technologies - ADF, Synapse & Data Lake.
- a flexible approach to dealing with ad-hoc queries.
- capabilities to construct data in the correct format.
- expertise in training the existing team and document best practices.
Gramener is a design-led data science company. We build custom Data & AI solutions that help solve complex business problems with actionable insights and compelling data stories. We partner with enterprise data and digital transformation teams to improve the data-driven decision-making culture across the organization. Our open standard low-code platform, Gramex, rapidly builds engaging Data & AI solutions across multiple business verticals and use cases. Our solutions and technology have been recognized by analysts such as Gartner and Forrester and have won several awards.
We offer you:
- a first-hand experience with C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics.
- an opportunity to make deep industry connections with data science experts, client teams, and domain champions and be part of the change transforming the business environment today.
- a chance to try new things & take risks.
- meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- people you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be
- Timely delivery and quality of delivery
- Customer satisfaction on engagements
- Advisory practice support (including support on advisory and consulting collaterals)