Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Lead Data Scientist, Machine Learning (ML)
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights? You can be a key driver in transforming our business with the help of data and analytics.
In this job, you will:
- help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle.
- understand business problems, make sense of the data landscape & footprint & perform a combination of exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics.
- create, experiment with and deliver innovative solutions in a consultative mindset to client stakeholders.
- lead teams of analysts to offer exceptional solutions to clients across domains.
To join us, you should:
- have 6-8 years of experience in working on industrial use cases in data science using machine learning for measurement, forecasting, simulation and optimization.
- possess the ability to generate insight out of sparse data and communicate stories.
- demonstrate ability to engage with client stakeholders at multiple levels and provide consultative solutioning.
- possess the ability to create engagement opportunities through advisory.
- demonstrate ability to lead and mentor teams of analysts in solutioning and delivery.
- possess a background in applied data science/ computer science/ computer applications or any quantitative discipline (statistics, mathematics, economics/ operations research, etc.) from a reputed institute.
- have strong knowledge of fundamentals of data science – statistical techniques, hypotheses generation and testing, exploratory data analysis, descriptive/inquisitive/predictive and prescriptive analysis; proficiency with variety of approaches and models.
- possess deep knowledge of techniques such as linear regression, gradient descent, logistic regression, forecasting, cluster analysis, decision trees, random forests & SVM, linear optimization.
- have the ability to work across different domains and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows.
- possess exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and innovate.
Gramener is a design-led data science company. We build custom Data & AI solutions that help solve complex business problems with actionable insights and compelling data stories. We partner with enterprise data and digital transformation teams to improve the data-driven decision-making culture across the organization. Our open standard low-code platform, Gramex, rapidly builds engaging Data & AI solutions across multiple business verticals and use cases. Our solutions and technology have been recognized by analysts such as Gartner and Forrester and have won several awards.
We offer you
- a first-hand experience with C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics.
- an opportunity to make deep industry connections with data science experts, client teams, and domain champions and be part of the change transforming the business environment today.
- a chance to try new things & take risks.
- meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- people you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be
- Solution quality and business value delivered to client
- Successful project deliveries
- Customer satisfaction on engagements