Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights?
Would you like a C-suite focused business advisory experience in the field of data & analytics?
Do you want to be a part of a change that is sweeping the business environments of today?
If yes, here’s your opportunity to be one of us!
In this job, you will:
- design components that extract insights automatically from data.
- create components that automate storytelling – visual & narrative.
- solve real-world architectural challenges covering the entire data-to-deploy cycle.
- mentor teams across the organization.
- demonstrate Gramex’s capabilities to clients.
- check out the kind of solutions being powered by Gramex.
- do process monitoring for a leading pharma company.
- explore innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship opportunities.
To join us, you should have:
- excellent relationship building and organizational skills.
- the ability to enjoy working in a fast-changing field.
- the ability to demonstrate the solutions/products capabilities to clients.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- the ability to work with a team and be a solo cruiser whenever needed.
- the ability to quickly complete large volumes of work while maintaining high quality.
- the ability to learn and improve quickly.
Gramener is a design-led data science company. We build custom Data & AI solutions that help solve complex business problems with actionable insights and compelling data stories. We partner with enterprise data and digital transformation teams to improve the data-driven decision-making culture across the organization. Our open standard low-code platform, Gramex, rapidly builds engaging Data & AI solutions across multiple business verticals and use cases. Our solutions and technology have been recognized by analysts such as Gartner and Forrester and have won several awards.
We offer you:
- first-hand experience with a C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics.
- an opportunity to make deep industry connects with data science experts, client teams, domain champions and be part of the change that is transforming the business environment today.
- a chance to try things, take risks.
- meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- people you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be
- Timely delivery and quality of delivery
- Customer satisfaction on engagements
- Advisory practice support (including support on advisory and consulting collaterals)