Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Project Manager/Program Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights?
Would you like a C-suite focused business advisory experience in the field of data & analytics?
Do you want to be a part of a change that is sweeping the business environments of today?
If yes, here’s your opportunity to be one of us!
In this job, you will:
- handle data science projects or engagements with responsibilities of project management and governance.
- be a part of Gramener Delivery Excellence CoE.
- be responsible for successful delivery of data science engagements by managing the scope, budgets and schedules.
To join us, you should have:
- 6+ years of IT Industry experience with 4+ years in project management/program management roles, preferably in data analytics and visualization domain.
- knowledge in one or more domains and can appreciate customers’ scenario.
- experience in delivery management & various delivery models etc.
- a good understanding of the delivery cycle.
- previous exposure to account management and customer relationship management.
- exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- the skillset to innovate and build solutions.
- the passion to play with data and solve business problems in a fast-paced environment.
Gramener is a design-led data science company. We build custom Data & AI solutions that help solve complex business problems with actionable insights and compelling data stories. We partner with enterprise data and digital transformation teams to improve the data-driven decision-making culture across the organization. Our open standard low-code platform, Gramex, rapidly builds engaging Data & AI solutions across multiple business verticals and use cases. Our solutions and technology have been recognized by analysts such as Gartner and Forrester and have won several awards.
We offer you:
- a first-hand experience with C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics.
- an opportunity to make deep industry connections with data science experts, client teams, and domain champions and be part of the change transforming the business environment today.
- a chance to try new things & take risks.
- meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- people you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be
- Solution quality and business value delivered to client
- Successful project deliveries
- Customer satisfaction on engagements