Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights? If yes, here’s your opportunity to be one of us!
In this job, you will:
- help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle.
- understand business problems, make sense of the data landscape & footprint, and perform a combination of exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics.
- create, experiment with and deliver innovative solutions in a consultative mindset to client stakeholders.
- work with a team of analysts to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains.
To join us, you should possess:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- advanced understanding of excel which allows for data exploration and insight generation.
- 3-4 years of strong BI experience and skills to rapidly use existing data sets to build Qlik sense Dashboards.
- expertise in using Qlik sense as a BI tool.
- a flexible approach to dealing with ad-hoc queries.
- capabilities to construct data in the correct format.
- proficiency to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
Gramener is a design-led data science company. We build custom Data & AI solutions that help solve complex business problems with actionable insights and compelling data stories. We partner with enterprise data and digital transformation teams to improve the data-driven decision-making culture across the organization. Our open standard low-code platform, Gramex, rapidly builds engaging Data & AI solutions across multiple business verticals and use cases. Our solutions and technology have been recognized by analysts such as Gartner and Forrester and have won several awards.
We offer you
- a first-hand experience with C-Suite focused business advisory in the space of data & analytics.
- an opportunity to make deep industry connections with data science experts, client teams, and domain champions and be part of the change transforming the business environment today.
- a chance to try new things & take risks.
- meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- colleagues you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be
- Solution quality and business value delivered to client
- Successful project deliveries
- Customer satisfaction on engagements