- Information We May Collect
- How We May Use Your Information
- How Your Information May Be Shared International Data Transfers
- Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices
- User Rights
- Additional Notice for Certain European Residents
- Additional Notice for Canadian Residents
- Privacy Shield Notice
- How to Contact Us
Information We May Collect
We may collect information from or about you, such as:
- Personal information that you voluntarily provide, including name, address, and email address.
- Communication preferences.
- Unique IDs such as IP address and device IDs.
- Site-viewing activity, such as pages visited, videos watched, duration of sessions and search terms.
- Referring domain, destination domain and destination path.
- Geolocation data.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also combine information you provide to us, either via our Site or via another means (such as at a trade show) with publicly-available information, such as your organization’s name.
Information Collected by Automated Means. We may collect certain information about you by automated means, such as your MAC address, IP address, computer type, screen resolution, OS version, and browser type and version. This information is collected by most websites and is used to optimize your experience on the Site.
We may also use web beacons on our Site and in email communications. Web beacons, also known as clear GIFs or single-pixel GIFs, are small image files that we, or our third-party service providers, place on our Site and in emails. Alongside cookies, web beacons allow us to accurately count the number of unique users who have visited a specific page on the Site, or opened or acted upon an email. This information allows us to measure the performance of our Site and our email campaigns.
Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on the Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you are using by your ISP and, in many cases, IP addresses are shared by multiple people or computers and may be dynamically generated (meaning they change over time). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you use the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) you visited. We may combine this automatically-collected log information with other information we collect from you. We do this to improve the functionality of the Site.
Analytics: We use third-party analytics provided by Google Analytics. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes information about you and information on how to opt out from Google’s collection of information from you, please click here
Do Not Track: The Site does not recognize a “do not track” setting (or similar mechanism) from your browser to indicate that you do not wish to be tracked or to receive interest-based ads.
Security: The security of personal information that Gramener collects from Site users is of great importance to Gramener. We use organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. No data transmission over the Internet or data storage system, however, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. When you submit personal information via a lead form on the Site (such as name, phone number, and email address), we encrypt the transmission of that information. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gramener visuals do not externally collect any information, personal or otherwise. If you have any questions, please contact us at comicgen.Power BI@gramener.com
How We May Use Your Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use the information collected about you for the following purposes or in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and to inform you of products, programs and services.
- To fulfill your requests and respond to your inquiries, such as to send a requested white paper.
- To send you important information regarding the Site, including changes to Site terms, conditions and policies. This information is important, so you may not opt out of receiving it.
- For our internal business purposes, such as for data analysis (including through automated systems and machine learning), benchmarking, reporting, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Site, improving Gramener Services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To protect the security and integrity of our Site, and to prevent and to investigate fraud and other misuses.
- In an anonymous (or pseudonymous or de-identified), aggregated manner.
- In combination with other information, collected online and offline, including information from third-party sources, to help us update, expand and analyze our records, identify prospective customers and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies, and to protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- In any other ways, with your consent or as permitted under applicable law.
How Your Information May Be Shared
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may share personal information as follows:
- With any of our current and future corporate subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With our third-party service providers, agents, vendors and other third parties we use to support the Site and our business. These parties include, but are not limited to, third parties providing us with services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, analytics and email delivery services. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, proceeding or reorganization involving the business activities for which the information is maintained. In the event that ownership of Gramener or its business were to change as a result of a merger, acquisition or transfer to another company, your personal information may be shared. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, change in use of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding such change in use of your personal information.
As we believe necessary: under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; to comply with any law or directive, judicial or administrative order, legal process or investigation, warrant, subpoena, law enforcement or national security investigation or as otherwise required or authorized by law; to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including outside your country of residence; to enforce our policies, terms and conditions; to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Forums. We may enable you to post information to certain parts of the Site (collectively, the “Forums”). Please note that any information you disclose through any Forum will be publicly available. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal information, or any other information, via any Forum. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information you disclose through any Forum. To request removal of your personal information from a Forum, contact us at email@example.com. We will let you know if we are not able to remove your personal information.
International Data Transfers
European Residents: If you are a resident of the European Union (the “EU”), the European Economic Area or Switzerland, please see our Additional Privacy Notice for Certain European Residents and our Privacy Shield Notice below.
Other Important Notices Regarding
Our Privacy Practices
Opt-Out: If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, or you prefer that we not share personal information about you in the future with our affiliates and/or with third parties, you may opt out by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the latest such message you have received or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify whether you are opting out of receiving messages from us or from us sharing your information with our affiliates and third parties.
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. If you opt out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of third parties with whom your personal information has already been shared. If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related emails from such third parties, please contact them directly.
Use of the Site by Children: The Site is not directed to children under the age of 16 (who reside in the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland) and children under the age of 13 (who reside in the United States). Children under the applicable minimum age should not provide personal information through the Site. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may request, and we will provide you with, information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may request access to, or correction or deletion of your personal information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Additional Notice for Certain European Residents
The following Additional Notice applies only to residents of the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland who visit the Site.
Personal Data and Processing: For the purposes of this Additional Notice:
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of such natural person.
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Our lawful bases for the Processing of Personal Data are: (i) consent and/or (ii) any other applicable lawful bases, such as our legitimate interest in engaging in commerce, offering products and services of value to the users of the Site, preventing fraud, ensuring information and network security, direct marketing and complying with industry practices.
“Compelled Disclosures” Gramener may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including disclosures necessary to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or pursuant to judicial orders.
Additional Rights for European Residents. As a resident of the EU or a country following substantially-similar legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data, you may have one or more of the following additional rights available to you:
Access: To request a copy of the Personal Data we have collected about you by contacting us at email@example.com.
Rectification & Erasure: To request that we correct or delete any Personal Data about you that is incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated.
Objection: To object, at any time, to Personal Data about you being Processed for direct marketing purposes.
Restriction of Processing: To request restriction of Processing of Personal Data about you for certain reasons, such as, if you consider Personal Data about you collected by us to be inaccurate or if you have objected to the Processing in accordance with your rights under Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
Data Portability: To request and receive the Personal Data we have collected about you in a commonly used and machine-readable form.
Right to Withdraw Consent: If Personal Data about you is Processed solely based on your consent and not for any other lawful basis, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of our Processing based on such consent before it was withdrawn, including Processing related to existing contracts for Gramener Services.
Right to Lodge a Complaint with a DPA: If you believe our Processing of Personal Data about you is inconsistent with the applicable data protection laws, to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory data protection authority (“DPA”).
To exercise any of the above-listed rights (with the exception of the right to lodge a complaint with a DPA, which you may do directly to a DPA), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process any requests in accordance with applicable law and within a reasonable period of time. We may need to verify your identity before processing your request.
Additional Notice for Canadian Residents
Canadian residents may have additional rights under Canadian law. Please see the information provided by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for additional details.
Privacy Shield Notice
Gramener website and Gramener Services compliance are not certified with EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield (collectively, the “Privacy Shield Framework”) with respect to the Personal Data of users of the Site who are residents of the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland that we receive and process through the Site.
For any questions concerning compliance, You may request, we will provide you with, information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may request access to, or correction or deletion of your personal information, by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
How to Contact Us
Attn: Privacy Team Gramener Inc. 2 Research Way, Princeton New Jersey, 08540 Ph. +1-609-4545-170
Please be sure to include sufficient information so we can understand and respond to your specific question or request.